Posted on April 27 2022
Barbara & Karen curate a Spring Fashion Show with all their favorites in Virtual Styling #112. Trends covered tonight include:
1. NATURAL/WHITE: It’s going to be a white hot Summer, especially when paired with natural shades! Linens in crisp white and sand have always been a classic look and we love the new shapes that are trending for Spring. Whether it's a boho dress or cropped flood pants…go all natural this Spring.
2. PINK: Bold and electric or soft and feminine, pretty in pink is the name of the game for Spring. Stand alone pink in every shade or as a floral accent on black or white, we love it so much it makes us blush!
3. BLUES: It’s a sea of blue this Spring. Literally! Turquoise, Azure, Ocean Blue, and Navy…all evoking the calm and beauty of water. Gorgeous florals, abstracts, and geo prints in bluesy shades to pair with your favorite whites or navy. Go blue or go home!
4. BLACK & WHITE Black and white is always right…we’ve said it a million times…but it’s true. And especially right when paired with a pop of color or a little glam glitter. We are loving the black and white print pants from Lisette this season. Traveling? Take along Sympli and packing is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
5. DENIM: Have we said it’s a denim season?? Well, let’s say it one more time! Denim blue and denim jeans are everything for Spring. Shorts, crops, floods, wide leg, bedazzled, and embroidered. And then, think denim blue as a great accent, even in your shoes!
6. SPECIAL OCCASION: Event dressing is center stage and Frank Lyman and Elana Kattan are dressing the leading ladies. Lots of sparkle, feminine florals, jumpsuits and long dresses. Get your glam on and your cocktail glass ready!